Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
TransformAccessArray.Dispose() crashes player
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open new project
2. Add attached "TestScript.cs" to a GameObject
(The script calls TransformAccessArray.Dispose() on start)
3. Build and run player
4. On start, the app will crash
Expected: App should not crash
Actual: App crashes
Reproduced on 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12, 2020.1.0a14.
Reproduced on Windows, Android, Mac and iOS platforms
Fixed in 2020.1.0a17, 2019.3.0f5, 2019.2.19f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene