Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
TransformAccessArray.Dispose() crashes player
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open new project
2. Add attached "TestScript.cs" to a GameObject
(The script calls TransformAccessArray.Dispose() on start)
3. Build and run player
4. On start, the app will crash
Expected: App should not crash
Actual: App crashes
Reproduced on 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12, 2020.1.0a14.
Reproduced on Windows, Android, Mac and iOS platforms
Fixed in 2020.1.0a17, 2019.3.0f5, 2019.2.19f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly