Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
TransformAccessArray.Dispose() crashes player
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open new project
2. Add attached "TestScript.cs" to a GameObject
(The script calls TransformAccessArray.Dispose() on start)
3. Build and run player
4. On start, the app will crash
Expected: App should not crash
Actual: App crashes
Reproduced on 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12, 2020.1.0a14.
Reproduced on Windows, Android, Mac and iOS platforms
Fixed in 2020.1.0a17, 2019.3.0f5, 2019.2.19f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac