Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Transform Scale Z input field's text is not highlighted when navigating using the 'Shift+Tab' shortcut
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Select 'Main Camera' GameObject
3. Select checkbox of the Camera component in the Inspector
4. Press Shift+Tab until Transform Scale Z input field is reached
Expected result: Transform Scale Z input field's text is highlighted
Actual result: Transform Scale Z input field's text is not highlighted
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a11, 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'