Search Issue Tracker
[Transform] Rotating an object with an out of center child changes the parent's position
1. Open the attached project 'Rotate'
2. Open the available scene
3. Rotate the objects 1-6 in the scene view and observe their positions
Result: The transform positions of objects "1", "4" and "5" change when they are being rotated.
When the average transform position of all the object's children is different that the parent's transform position, this effect occurs.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0a2, 5.4.0b25, 5.3.5p7, 5.2.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released