Search Issue Tracker
Transform Reference button leads to a missing page
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Select any object in a Hierarchy
3. In the Inspector, press 'Open Reference for Transform' button on the Transform component
Expected result: Transform documentation is opened.
Actual result: Missing page is opened.
Reproduced with: 2022.1.0a10, 2022.1.0a1.
Didn't reproduce with: 2021.2.0b13.
Note: This happens with other components as well, but it works for the Profiler window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline