Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[TrailRenderer][MinVertexDistance] Draw starts only when object moves by the value of "Min Vertex Distance"
1. Open attached project.
2. Open and play "TestScene".
- "Trail Renderer" in "Ball > Trail" game object start to draw only when object travels by the value of "Min Vertex Distance"
* Picture with Actual/expected result attached.
Regression introduced in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project