Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.1
[TrailRenderer][MinVertexDistance] Draw starts only when object moves by the value of "Min Vertex Distance"
1. Open attached project.
2. Open and play "TestScene".
- "Trail Renderer" in "Ball > Trail" game object start to draw only when object travels by the value of "Min Vertex Distance"
* Picture with Actual/expected result attached.
Regression introduced in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors