Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[TrailRenderer][MinVertexDistance] Draw starts only when object moves by the value of "Min Vertex Distance"
1. Open attached project.
2. Open and play "TestScene".
- "Trail Renderer" in "Ball > Trail" game object start to draw only when object travels by the value of "Min Vertex Distance"
* Picture with Actual/expected result attached.
Regression introduced in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field