Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
[Trail Renderer] Add Key does not add any keys to trail's Width curve
1. In any project, create an object with Trail Renderer component
2. In Trail Renderer component, find the Width curve interface
3. Try adding keys to the curve by right-clicking and selecting "Add Key"
Expected: key is added to the selected location on the curve
Actual: no key is added
Reproduced in: 2019.1.6f1, 2019.1.11f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a10
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.30f1 2018.4.4f1, 2019.1.5f1
Note: it seems like trail's width curve has not been updated to a newer curve interface as opposed to the rest of the curves in the editor (such as in particle system)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3