Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[Trail Renderer] Add Key does not add any keys to trail's Width curve
1. In any project, create an object with Trail Renderer component
2. In Trail Renderer component, find the Width curve interface
3. Try adding keys to the curve by right-clicking and selecting "Add Key"
Expected: key is added to the selected location on the curve
Actual: no key is added
Reproduced in: 2019.1.6f1, 2019.1.11f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a10
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.30f1 2018.4.4f1, 2019.1.5f1
Note: it seems like trail's width curve has not been updated to a newer curve interface as opposed to the rest of the curves in the editor (such as in particle system)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- Visual artifacts can be observed in the Editor when using “OpenGLES3”, “OpenGLES2”, and “OpenGLCore” Graphics APIs on AMD GPUs
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle