Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Tracked pose driver - Lost tracking bug
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up an Oculus Rift
- Use Editor 2019.2.0a2
- Open the attached reproduction project "TPD Test.zip" with
- Open SampleScene.unity
- Press Play
- Hide a controller from the tracking cameras.
When camera tracking is lost for a controller the position should remain at its last known good value.
When camera tracking is lost for a controller the position returns to the scene origin. This is most easily observed through the scene view.
Tracked Pose Driver should be using TryGets for position and rotation. If position is not updated by the sdk, the last known good values should stick.
*Note* 2018.3 still uses TrackedPoseDriver in managed distributed C#, rather than TPD from the XR Legacy Helpers package.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"