Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Tracked pose driver - Lost tracking bug
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up an Oculus Rift
- Open the attached reproduction project "TPD Test.zip" with
- Open SampleScene.unity
- Press Play
- Hide a controller from the tracking cameras.
When camera tracking is lost for a controller the position should remain at its last known good value.
When camera tracking is lost for a controller the position returns to the scene origin. This is most easily observed through the scene view.
Tracked Pose Driver should be using TryGets for position and rotation. If position is not updated by the sdk, the last known good values should stick.
*Note* 2018.3 still uses TrackedPoseDriver in managed distributed C#, rather than TPD from the XR Legacy Helpers package.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button