Search Issue Tracker
Tracked pose driver - Lost tracking bug
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up an Oculus Rift
- Open the attached reproduction project "TPD Test.zip" with
- Open SampleScene.unity
- Press Play
- Hide a controller from the tracking cameras.
When camera tracking is lost for a controller the position should remain at its last known good value.
When camera tracking is lost for a controller the position returns to the scene origin. This is most easily observed through the scene view.
Tracked Pose Driver should be using TryGets for position and rotation. If position is not updated by the sdk, the last known good values should stick.
*Note* 2018.3 still uses TrackedPoseDriver in managed distributed C#, rather than TPD from the XR Legacy Helpers package.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded
- Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated