Search Issue Tracker
Tracked pose driver - Lost tracking bug
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up an Oculus Rift
- Use Editor 2019.2.0a2
- Open the attached reproduction project "TPD Test.zip" with
- Open SampleScene.unity
- Press Play
- Hide a controller from the tracking cameras.
When camera tracking is lost for a controller the position should remain at its last known good value.
When camera tracking is lost for a controller the position returns to the scene origin. This is most easily observed through the scene view.
Tracked Pose Driver should be using TryGets for position and rotation. If position is not updated by the sdk, the last known good values should stick.
*Note* 2018.3 still uses TrackedPoseDriver in managed distributed C#, rather than TPD from the XR Legacy Helpers package.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window