Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Tracked pose driver - Lost tracking bug
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up an Oculus Rift
- Use Editor 2019.2.0a2
- Open the attached reproduction project "TPD Test.zip" with
- Open SampleScene.unity
- Press Play
- Hide a controller from the tracking cameras.
When camera tracking is lost for a controller the position should remain at its last known good value.
When camera tracking is lost for a controller the position returns to the scene origin. This is most easily observed through the scene view.
Tracked Pose Driver should be using TryGets for position and rotation. If position is not updated by the sdk, the last known good values should stick.
*Note* 2018.3 still uses TrackedPoseDriver in managed distributed C#, rather than TPD from the XR Legacy Helpers package.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- Custom Event do not fire on builds
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown