Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Track is not created in timeline by dragging an object into it when Timeline window is on a different display than the Editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a new project
2. Create an Empty object with a PlayableDirector and a Timeline
3. Open Timeline window on another monitor
4. Grab any object and drag it to the Timeline's left part and release the mouse
Expected result: Suggestion to make an "Activation, Animation or Audio track" appears
Actual result: Nothing happens
Reproducible with: 2017.4.24f2, 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
Workaround: Before releasing a mouse wait a little bit, so Timeline window on the other window gets focused.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"