Search Issue Tracker
Track is not created in timeline by dragging an object into it when Timeline window is on a different display than the Editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a new project
2. Create an Empty object with a PlayableDirector and a Timeline
3. Open Timeline window on another monitor
4. Grab any object and drag it to the Timeline's left part and release the mouse
Expected result: Suggestion to make an "Activation, Animation or Audio track" appears
Actual result: Nothing happens
Reproducible with: 2017.4.24f2, 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
Workaround: Before releasing a mouse wait a little bit, so Timeline window on the other window gets focused.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'