Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Track is not created in timeline by dragging an object into it when Timeline window is on a different display than the Editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a new project
2. Create an Empty object with a PlayableDirector and a Timeline
3. Open Timeline window on another monitor
4. Grab any object and drag it to the Timeline's left part and release the mouse
Expected result: Suggestion to make an "Activation, Animation or Audio track" appears
Actual result: Nothing happens
Reproducible with: 2017.4.24f2, 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
Workaround: Before releasing a mouse wait a little bit, so Timeline window on the other window gets focused.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Context menu shows in destination window in the mac editor, regardless if the destination window is focused
Fixed in 2021.1.0a10.1685