Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1.0f3
TouchScreenKeyboard.Open parameter 'autocorrection' does not work
Description from the documentation:
'The autocorrection determines whether the input tracks unknown words and suggests a more suitable replacement candidate to the user, replacing the typed text automatically unless the user explicitly overrides the action'
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run for android
3. Press 'no autocorect' button (make sure android has auto-correct and word suggestion enabled in settings)
-Keyboard appears but word suggestions is still on
Expected result: word suggesting should be turned off when autocorrection parameter is set to false
Actual result: word suggesting is still available when autocorrection is set to false.
Reproduced on: 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6
Samsung SM G800F (Galaxy S5 Mini), OS:5.1.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Mali-400 MP, Build:samsung/kminiltexx/kminilte:5.1.1/LMY47X/G800FXXU1BPC4:user/release-keys
Verizon SM G930V, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530, Build:Verizon/heroqltevzw/heroqltevzw:7.0/NRD90M/G930VVRU4BQA2:user/release-keys
Sony D6503, OS:6.0.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 330, Build:Sony/D6503/D6503:6.0.1/23.5.A.1.291/2769308465:user/release-keys
Google Nexus 7, OS:5.1.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:NVIDIA Tegra 3, Build:google/nakasi/grouper:5.1.1/LMY47V/1836172:user/release-keys
Google Pixel, OS:7.1.2, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530, Build:google/sailfish/sailfish:7.1.2/N2G47E/3766409:user/release-keys
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab