Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3, 2020.1
Touching outside the Android touch keyboard does not change the TouchScreenKeyboard status to Done or Canceled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open and build/run QA-supplied project on Android/("KeyboardText.zip")
2. Press the "Open Keyboard", notice the text in the middle of the screen says "Visible"
3. Press somewhere outside the keyboard to make it close
Expected: the text says "LostFocus"
Actual: the text says "Visible"
Reproduced in: 2018.4.19f1, 2019.3.6f1, 2019.3.7f1, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0a4
Not reproduced in: 2019.2.0a1 (Can't build), 2019.2.0b1 (Can't build), 2019.2.0f1, 2019.2.15f1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.5f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a11
Fixed in 2019.2, appears in 2019.3.6f1 again, fixed in 2020.1, appears in 2020.2.0a1
If my attached project malfunctions, try to build the user project and see if the keyboard opens for the second time once out of focus, if not, the bug reproduces, if it open again, the bug does not reproduce.
VLNQA00277, Asus ROG Phone (ASUS_Z01QD), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
VLNQA00121, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00021, Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930F), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Exynos 8 Octa 8890, GPU: Mali-T880
VLNQA00288, Samsung Galaxy J7 (SM-J730F), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Exynos 7 Octa 7870, GPU: Mali-T830
Unable to test on iOS since clicking on an area outside of the keyboard does not lose focus of the keyboard, though every other action (Visible, Canceled, Done) seems to work as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar