Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.6.1
Touch Screen Keyboard reappears if it was opened by clicking on GUI.TextArea and closed with Back button on WP8.1
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project or create a new one with use of GUI.TextArea.
2. Build and run it on Windows Phone 8.1 device
3. Click on TextArea to open Touch Screen Keyboard
4. Press back button. Touch Screen Keyboard closes and re-appears again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems