Search Issue Tracker
Touch input from a touchscreen monitor is never cleared when debugger gets triggered when input starts
1. Download and open the attached project "1222914.zip"
2. Open the Sample Scene
3. Open LeakTouchInput script in Visual Studio
4. Add a breakpoint to line 12 and attach the debugger to Unity
5. Enter Play mode
6. Press anywhere on the Game window using a touchscreen monitor
7. Press Continue multiple times in Visual Studio
Expected result: Breakpoint is not triggered after the touch input has ended
Actual result: Breakpoint is triggered every frame
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.18f1, 2019.3.4f1, 2020.1.0a25, 2020.2.0a1
Reproduced on: Dell P2418HT
The issue does not reproduce all the time but rather consistently (3 out of 5 times).
The touch is only cleared on editor restart.
The user has reported that the issue can be reproduced without debugging, however, this happens inconsistently.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform