Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Total System Memory Usage in the profiler is very different with different devices with the same build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "UnityMemoryTestURP.zip"
2. Make and Android developer build with Autconnect Profiler option enabled
3. Turn on the app and connect it to a profiler
4. In the profiler window select "Memory" section
5. Notice the "Used total" and "Total System Memory Usage" is very different and "Total System Memory Usage" is very different in different devices
Expected results: Total System Memory usage is the same with different devices with the same projects
Actual results: Total System Memory usage is very different with different devices with the same projects
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a21
Note: Total System Memory usage will be a bit reworked so this case is not really a bug but a case for Total System Memory usage rework
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string