Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Total System Memory Usage in the profiler is very different with different devices with the same build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "UnityMemoryTestURP.zip"
2. Make and Android developer build with Autconnect Profiler option enabled
3. Turn on the app and connect it to a profiler
4. In the profiler window select "Memory" section
5. Notice the "Used total" and "Total System Memory Usage" is very different and "Total System Memory Usage" is very different in different devices
Expected results: Total System Memory usage is the same with different devices with the same projects
Actual results: Total System Memory usage is very different with different devices with the same projects
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a21
Note: Total System Memory usage will be a bit reworked so this case is not really a bug but a case for Total System Memory usage rework
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first