Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Total Bake Time is shown as 0:00:00 in Progressive Lightmapper when Prioritize View is disabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Launch Enter The Room project and open Sequence 5 Today scene (Assets > _Project > Scenes > Production)
2. Bake the scene lighting
3. Observe that the Total Bake Time in the lighting settings is reported as 0:00:00
- Affects both CPU and GPU PLM backends
- Affects other projects as well, not exclusive to Enter The Room
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone