Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.15.12
Found in [Package]
Toolbar.paint CPU usage increase when signed in to the Unity account
1. Open the user's attached "Test.zip" project
2. Sign in to Unity account
3. Open Window > Analysis > Profiler
4. Select "Deep profiler"
5. Change Profiler's target to "Editor Mode"
6. Start recording and press any buttons on the keyboard
7. Stop recording and observe Toolbar.paint
8. Sign out of Unity account and repeat 5th and 6th step
Expected result: CPU usage percentage the same after sign out
Actual result: CPU usage percentage is higher when signed in
Reproduced with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.0f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike
- The player does not refresh window display properties when opening the Player on another display
- Spot Light flickers when when it's far from the origin point