Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.15.12
Found in [Package]
Toolbar.paint CPU usage increase when signed in to the Unity account
1. Open the user's attached "Test.zip" project
2. Sign in to Unity account
3. Open Window > Analysis > Profiler
4. Select "Deep profiler"
5. Change Profiler's target to "Editor Mode"
6. Start recording and press any buttons on the keyboard
7. Stop recording and observe Toolbar.paint
8. Sign out of Unity account and repeat 5th and 6th step
Expected result: CPU usage percentage the same after sign out
Actual result: CPU usage percentage is higher when signed in
Reproduced with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.0f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio