Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.0b13, 2023.2.0a11
Tool Settings are not shown
When a tool is selected, it's tool settings must be visible in the Tool Settings, as described in the Unity 23.1 Documentation: [Unity - Manual: Default Scene view overlay reference (unity3d.com)|https://docs.unity3d.com/2023.1/Documentation/Manual/default-overlays-reference.html]
Also, per the Editor Authoring Standards: [standards/US-0250.md at master · unity/standards (unity3d.com)|https://github.cds.internal.unity3d.com/unity/standards/blob/master/definitions/US-0250/US-0250.md]
# Set layout to "default"
# Activate a Terrain Tool
# View the Tool Settings overlay
No settings are displayed in the Tool Settings, instead the overlay collapses to a drop-down.
If the dropdown is clicked, sometimes a portion of the settings are displayed.
All of the active tool's settings are displayed in the Tool Settings.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()