Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
TMPro component's 'Auto Size Options' fields are squeezed in Inspector window when the Inspector is minimized horizontally
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1192841.zip' project
2. In the Hierarchy window select 'Text (TMP)'
3. Resize the Inspector window to the shortest horizontal value
4. Observe the 'Auto Size Options' fields
Expected result: fields are not squeezed/compressed and are possible to edit
Actual result: fields are squeezed/compressed and impossible to edit
Reproducible with: 2018.4.12f1 (1.3.0, 1.4.1), 2019.2.10f1 (1.5.0, 2.0.1, 2.1.0), 2019.3.0b8, 2020.1.0a9 (1.4.1, 2.0.1)
Could not test with: 2017.4.33f1 (Package Manager not available)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
Thank you for reporting this bug. However, we are shifting priority to fixes and features for UI Toolkit and can only address major issues with IMGUI and uGUI. Cosmetic issues like this will be addressed once we move the TMP Inspectors to UI Toolkit.