Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.16f1, 2023.1.0b11, 2023.2.0a6
FontAsset.HasCharacter overloads are missing UTF32 support
1. Open the attached user's project "TextMeshPro-UTF32.zip"
2. Observe the compile error:
error CS1503: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'int' to 'char' for font.HasCharacter(character: 0x1F44B, searchFallbacks: true)
Expected: for TMP HasCharacter to have a way to check Unicode characters with searchFallbacks
Actual: TMP_FontAsset.HasCharacter overloads are missing UTF32 support
Reproducible on: TMP 3.0.6 (2020.3.41f1, 2021.3.16f1, 2022.2.2f1, 2023.1.0a24)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform