Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2022.1.X
TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_TLS after opening Asset Store window
Steps to repro:
1. In the context menu select Window>Asset Store.
2. If it doesn't open the web browser automatically, check the option to always open the webpage. Then click the menu item again.
After the Asset Store webpage opens, there's an error in the console.
"TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_TLS, underlying allocator ALLOC_TEMP_MAIN has unfreed allocations, size 29"
"Internal: Stack allocator ALLOC_TEMP_MAIN has unfreed allocations, size 29"
is shown. See attached video.
No errors are shown after opening Asset Store webpage.
- Reproducible in Version 2022.1.0b4; As well as 2022.2
- Reproducible on Windows;
- Doesn't happen after several more attempts or after the Editor restart.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated