Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2022.1.X
TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_TLS after opening Asset Store window
Steps to repro:
1. In the context menu select Window>Asset Store.
2. If it doesn't open the web browser automatically, check the option to always open the webpage. Then click the menu item again.
After the Asset Store webpage opens, there's an error in the console.
"TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_TLS, underlying allocator ALLOC_TEMP_MAIN has unfreed allocations, size 29"
"Internal: Stack allocator ALLOC_TEMP_MAIN has unfreed allocations, size 29"
is shown. See attached video.
No errors are shown after opening Asset Store webpage.
- Reproducible in Version 2022.1.0b4; As well as 2022.2
- Reproducible on Windows;
- Doesn't happen after several more attempts or after the Editor restart.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0