Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
TIZEN: Custom splash screen won't launch
If the user designates an image to be used as a splash screen, it will not be displayed. Unity splash screens work fine.
1) Launch a game with a Unity splash screen. Works fine
2) Import an image
3) Make it your splash screen
4) Enable custom splash screen
5) Build and Run - no splash screen displayed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field