Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
TIZEN: Custom splash screen won't launch
If the user designates an image to be used as a splash screen, it will not be displayed. Unity splash screens work fine.
1) Launch a game with a Unity splash screen. Works fine
2) Import an image
3) Make it your splash screen
4) Enable custom splash screen
5) Build and Run - no splash screen displayed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project