Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
TIZEN: Custom splash screen won't launch
If the user designates an image to be used as a splash screen, it will not be displayed. Unity splash screens work fine.
1) Launch a game with a Unity splash screen. Works fine
2) Import an image
3) Make it your splash screen
4) Enable custom splash screen
5) Build and Run - no splash screen displayed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse