Search Issue Tracker
Timeline's marker jumps back to the last frame of a clip in record mode, while clip is selected
Because of this behavior a keyframe might appear in a wrong location.
It's expected that, when a change is made to the object in a record mode, a keyframe will be created at the marked location in the Timeline.
But since the white "marker" jumped back to the clips last frame, marker is no longer displayed at it's actual location.
So when a new frame is created, it's created not where the "marker" is displayed, but where the marker should be displayed.
1. Open attached project "Tester Testing.zip".
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. Select "Cube" in Hierarchy.
4. Select "Recorded" clip in Timeline, and enter Record mode.
5. Try Moving the white "marker" in Timeline window. It will jump back to the last frame of "Recorded" clip.
6. Select "Cube" in Hierarchy, and change any value in inspector to create a Keyframe.
Expected result: Keyframe is created at Marker's position.
Actual result: Keyframe is created at the different location. (where marker should have been, if it would not jump back to "Recorded" clips last frame)
Reproducible: 2017.2.0b9, 2017.3.0a6
Not reproducible: 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player