Search Issue Tracker
Timeline window's ruler describes time in a 0:60 notation when the floating text displays time in decimal
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1138380"
2. Select the "Cube" gameObject
3. Extend the animation length in the Timeline window
4. Observe the readings of the floating text
Expected result: The floating text displays time in the same format as the time ruler above
Actual result: The floating text displays time in decimal format while the Time ruler displays it in 0:60 notation
Reproducible with: 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors