Search Issue Tracker
Timeline window's ruler describes time in a 0:60 notation when the floating text displays time in decimal
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1138380"
2. Select the "Cube" gameObject
3. Extend the animation length in the Timeline window
4. Observe the readings of the floating text
Expected result: The floating text displays time in the same format as the time ruler above
Actual result: The floating text displays time in decimal format while the Time ruler displays it in 0:60 notation
Reproducible with: 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle