Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Timeline Track binding input field is getting very small when creating multiple Track Sub-Group
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case_1153446"
2. Navigate to Project -> Assets -> Scenes and open SampleScene
3. In the Hierarchy window select "GameObject"
4. Notice the Timeline Track binding input field in the TimeLine
Expected results: Timeline Track binding input field size is normal
Actual results: Timeline Track binding input field size is about 5 times smaller
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0b9, 2019.1.3f1, 2019.2.0a9, 2019.2.0b2, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0a3
Not Reproducible with: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
- Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast won't detect a hit with a mesh, if the direction happens to be along a face
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader