Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
Timeline Track binding input field is getting very small when creating multiple Track Sub-Group
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case_1153446"
2. Navigate to Project -> Assets -> Scenes and open SampleScene
3. In the Hierarchy window select "GameObject"
4. Notice the Timeline Track binding input field in the TimeLine
Expected results: Timeline Track binding input field size is normal
Actual results: Timeline Track binding input field size is about 5 times smaller
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0b9, 2019.1.3f1, 2019.2.0a9, 2019.2.0b2, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0a3
Not Reproducible with: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called