Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.0
Found in [Package]
[Timeline] Timeline animation resets to the first frame if animations track last frame is on an even number
1. Open users attached project "TimelineFinalFrame.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Select DirectorTimeline timeline object in Project folder
4. Observe in the Timeline window as bot timeline animation and regular animation is ending on a 16 frame
5. Enter Play mode
6. Observe in the Console last Debug.Log Got Final Alpha 0
Expected result: after the animation ended the animation stays on the last frame
Actual result: if animations last keyframe and timelines animation is on the same frame and end on an even number then after the animation is ended timeline animation resets to the first frame
2019.1.0a1 2019.1.4f1 2019.2.0b4 2019.3.0a4
- This happens whenever both animations end on an even number of animation frames (16,18,20...)
- If animation keyframe is longer than timeline animation, then the issue also reproduces
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'