Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Timeline] Root motion in Timeline looks different on Builds
The Root Transform Rotation (Based Upon (atStart)) and Root Transform Position (XZ) (BasedUp) configuration appear to not affect the animation on Builds, when used in conjunction with the Timeline editor.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project ("UnityProject.zip")
2. Build for Standalone (or iOS, or Android).
3. Play Build
4. Compare with the playing scene in the Editor
Expected behavior: Player and Editor Timeline videos are the same.
Actual behavior: Timeline video in Player is different than in Editor.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b1, 2017.1.0f2.
Tested with: macOS, Windows, iOS.
Root Transform Rotation (Based Upon (atStart)): Body Orientation
Root Transform Position (XZ) (BasedUp): Center of Mass
What it actually looks like on device:
Root Transform Rotation (Based Upon (atStart)): Original
Root Transform Position (XZ) (BasedUp): Original
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true