Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Timeline] Root motion in Timeline looks different on Builds
The Root Transform Rotation (Based Upon (atStart)) and Root Transform Position (XZ) (BasedUp) configuration appear to not affect the animation on Builds, when used in conjunction with the Timeline editor.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project ("UnityProject.zip")
2. Build for Standalone (or iOS, or Android).
3. Play Build
4. Compare with the playing scene in the Editor
Expected behavior: Player and Editor Timeline videos are the same.
Actual behavior: Timeline video in Player is different than in Editor.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b1, 2017.1.0f2.
Tested with: macOS, Windows, iOS.
Root Transform Rotation (Based Upon (atStart)): Body Orientation
Root Transform Position (XZ) (BasedUp): Center of Mass
What it actually looks like on device:
Root Transform Rotation (Based Upon (atStart)): Original
Root Transform Position (XZ) (BasedUp): Original
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player
- Creating material variant produces errors if there is no Materials folder