Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Timeline] Playhead moves till the last deleted keyframe when recorded with timeline
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select the cube in the hierarchy.
3. In the timeline record animation for 2-3 instances by moving the cube in the scene view.
4. Double click on the keys to open in the animation window.
5. Delete the last keyframe and run the animation.
Expected Result: The playhead should move till the last existing keyframe.
Observed Result: The playhead movess till the last deleted keyframe.
Reproducible On: 2019.1.0a3, 2018.3.0b4, 2018.2.0b3
1. The bug doesn't occur when recorded with the animation window.
2. On 2018.2.0b7 and prior versions, the playhead doesn't move smoothly in the animation window
Not Reproducible On: 2018.2.0b2
Environment: Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles