Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Timeline] Playhead moves till the last deleted keyframe when recorded with timeline
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select the cube in the hierarchy.
3. In the timeline record animation for 2-3 instances by moving the cube in the scene view.
4. Double click on the keys to open in the animation window.
5. Delete the last keyframe and run the animation.
Expected Result: The playhead should move till the last existing keyframe.
Observed Result: The playhead movess till the last deleted keyframe.
Reproducible On: 2019.1.0a3, 2018.3.0b4, 2018.2.0b3
1. The bug doesn't occur when recorded with the animation window.
2. On 2018.2.0b7 and prior versions, the playhead doesn't move smoothly in the animation window
Not Reproducible On: 2018.2.0b2
Environment: Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Plastic SCM] "Access Denied" error when downloading Plastic SCM Cloud Edition through the Editor
- UpdateRendererBonudingVolumes process takes more time when disabled Renderers are used
- "ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null" error is thrown when selecting a Visual Element with a custom Render Texture set as a background
- Changes are not saved when changing Styles' orders in the UI Builder
- “InvalidOperationException: Not enough space in output buffer (need 24, has 0)” error is thrown when using NativeList.GetVertices()