Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Timeline] Player head does not set on the first frame on clicking the Preview button
Player head does not set on the first frame on clicking the Preview button.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Hierarchy > Select Cube.
3. Windows > Sequencing > Timeline.
4. Click on Preview button.
Player head does not set on the first frame.
Player head should set on the first frame.
2020.2.0a17, 2020.1.0b15, 2019.4.3f1, 2019.3.0f1 2019.3.0a1 with Package Version 1.5.0-preview.2, 1.4.0, 1.3.0, 1.2.15, 1.2.6.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file