Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in n/a
Found in [Package]
Timeline play button no longer works, after leaving AW linked state
The Timeline play button stops responding/does nothing after un-linking the Animation Window.
- create a Timeline a with an Animation track & clip.
- double-click the clip to open the Animation Window in a linked mode
- click the linked mode mutton in the Animation Window to un-link the animation clip
- click the play button in the Timeline window...
bug: play button no longer responds, it does nothing. disabling, then re-enabling Preview does not fix this.
workaround: clear (change selection) and reload (re-select) the Timeline in the Timeline window... play button works again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- UI Toolkit's and IMGUI's Color property's label behaves differently after opening the Color Picker window
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst