Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in n/a
Found in [Package]
Timeline play button no longer works, after leaving AW linked state
The Timeline play button stops responding/does nothing after un-linking the Animation Window.
- create a Timeline a with an Animation track & clip.
- double-click the clip to open the Animation Window in a linked mode
- click the linked mode mutton in the Animation Window to un-link the animation clip
- click the play button in the Timeline window...
bug: play button no longer responds, it does nothing. disabling, then re-enabling Preview does not fix this.
workaround: clear (change selection) and reload (re-select) the Timeline in the Timeline window... play button works again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “Unable to use a named GUIStyle without a current skin“ error appears when installing/uninstalling a package if the “Search” window has any text in the search field
- The Animation dropdown in the Animation window can't be opened when Animation is renamed
- [IL2CPP] Building fails when local functions in method with SystemAPI() are used
- Context menu should open on mouse down instead of mouse up on MacOS
- Cannot change Listview/TreeView selection with Right-Click mouse down