Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in n/a
Found in [Package]
Timeline play button no longer works, after leaving AW linked state
The Timeline play button stops responding/does nothing after un-linking the Animation Window.
- create a Timeline a with an Animation track & clip.
- double-click the clip to open the Animation Window in a linked mode
- click the linked mode mutton in the Animation Window to un-link the animation clip
- click the play button in the Timeline window...
bug: play button no longer responds, it does nothing. disabling, then re-enabling Preview does not fix this.
workaround: clear (change selection) and reload (re-select) the Timeline in the Timeline window... play button works again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated