Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.8
Found in [Package]
1.1.0, 1.2.6, 1.3.0
[Timeline] Foot IK property has no affect on the animation when Timeline preview is played
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the provided project "Foot IK Timeline preview.zip"
2. Select the "New Timeline" GameObject in the Hierarchy window
3. In the Timeline window select "New animation" Animation track
4. Press play to preview the animation
5. In the Inspector window check and uncheck Foot IK property while the animation is running
Expected results: Foot IK property affects the animation
Actual results: Foot IK property does not affect the animation when Timeline preview is played
Reproducible with: Timeline 1.1.0 (2019.3.0a8), Timeline 1.2.6 (2019.3.0b11), Timeline 1.3.0 (2020.1.0a13)
Not reproducible with: Timeline 1.1.0 (2019.2.13f1),Timeline 1.1.0 (2019.3.0a7)
Note: While in Play Mode, Foot IK property affects the animation
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator