Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Timeline Editing > TrimEnd does not update until exiting and entering Preview Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" Scene in the attached "TrimEndDidntTrimLength.zip" Project
2. Click on the "Director" GameObject and Open Timeline Window
3. Select all the Clips
4. Right Click with a Mouse and select Editing > TrimEnd
5. Press Play Button on the Timeline
Expected Behavior: The Timeline is trimmed and the Play Head does not continue after the Blue marker ends
Actual Behavior: The Timeline Play Head continues to the trimmed part
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0b3, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.2f1, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.3.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string