Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.11
Found in [Package]
(Preview 5) 1.3.0
[Timeline] Dropdown icon for "Advanced" properties doesn't work under "Control Playable Asset" in Inspector
The Dropdown icon for "Advanced" properties doesn't work under "Control Playable Asset" in Inspector.
Please refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. GameObject > 3D Object > Cube
3. Window > Sequencing > Timeline
4. Create a Playable Director and Timeline Asset for Cube
5. Create Control Track and add Control Clip from GameObject
6. Inspector > Control Playable Asset > Advanced
"Advanced" property dropdown icon is unresponsive OnClick.
"Advanced" property dropdown icon should respond and open.
Clicking on the "Advanced" label instead of the dropdown icon opens up properties.
2020.1.0a18, 2019.3.0f5, 2019.3.0a7
Working Fine on:
Tested on Package: Timeline (Preview 5)1.3.0, 1.2.9
Windows and Mac
License type: Free
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows 11] Package Manager Features are displayed incorrectly after moving the mouse
- Android Install Location changes when Exporting Project
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script