Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.11
Found in [Package]
(Preview 5) 1.3.0
[Timeline] Dropdown icon for "Advanced" properties doesn't work under "Control Playable Asset" in Inspector
The Dropdown icon for "Advanced" properties doesn't work under "Control Playable Asset" in Inspector.
Please refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. GameObject > 3D Object > Cube
3. Window > Sequencing > Timeline
4. Create a Playable Director and Timeline Asset for Cube
5. Create Control Track and add Control Clip from GameObject
6. Inspector > Control Playable Asset > Advanced
"Advanced" property dropdown icon is unresponsive OnClick.
"Advanced" property dropdown icon should respond and open.
Clicking on the "Advanced" label instead of the dropdown icon opens up properties.
2020.1.0a18, 2019.3.0f5, 2019.3.0a7
Working Fine on:
Tested on Package: Timeline (Preview 5)1.3.0, 1.2.9
Windows and Mac
License type: Free
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac