Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.11
Found in [Package]
(Preview 5) 1.3.0
[Timeline] Dropdown icon for "Advanced" properties doesn't work under "Control Playable Asset" in Inspector
The Dropdown icon for "Advanced" properties doesn't work under "Control Playable Asset" in Inspector.
Please refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. GameObject > 3D Object > Cube
3. Window > Sequencing > Timeline
4. Create a Playable Director and Timeline Asset for Cube
5. Create Control Track and add Control Clip from GameObject
6. Inspector > Control Playable Asset > Advanced
"Advanced" property dropdown icon is unresponsive OnClick.
"Advanced" property dropdown icon should respond and open.
Clicking on the "Advanced" label instead of the dropdown icon opens up properties.
2020.1.0a18, 2019.3.0f5, 2019.3.0a7
Working Fine on:
Tested on Package: Timeline (Preview 5)1.3.0, 1.2.9
Windows and Mac
License type: Free
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window