Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.11
Found in [Package]
(Preview 5) 1.3.0
[Timeline] Dropdown icon for "Advanced" properties doesn't work under "Control Playable Asset" in Inspector
The Dropdown icon for "Advanced" properties doesn't work under "Control Playable Asset" in Inspector.
Please refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. GameObject > 3D Object > Cube
3. Window > Sequencing > Timeline
4. Create a Playable Director and Timeline Asset for Cube
5. Create Control Track and add Control Clip from GameObject
6. Inspector > Control Playable Asset > Advanced
"Advanced" property dropdown icon is unresponsive OnClick.
"Advanced" property dropdown icon should respond and open.
Clicking on the "Advanced" label instead of the dropdown icon opens up properties.
2020.1.0a18, 2019.3.0f5, 2019.3.0a7
Working Fine on:
Tested on Package: Timeline (Preview 5)1.3.0, 1.2.9
Windows and Mac
License type: Free
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar