Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.11
Found in [Package]
(Preview 5) 1.3.0
[Timeline] Dropdown icon for "Advanced" properties doesn't work under "Control Playable Asset" in Inspector
The Dropdown icon for "Advanced" properties doesn't work under "Control Playable Asset" in Inspector.
Please refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. GameObject > 3D Object > Cube
3. Window > Sequencing > Timeline
4. Create a Playable Director and Timeline Asset for Cube
5. Create Control Track and add Control Clip from GameObject
6. Inspector > Control Playable Asset > Advanced
"Advanced" property dropdown icon is unresponsive OnClick.
"Advanced" property dropdown icon should respond and open.
Clicking on the "Advanced" label instead of the dropdown icon opens up properties.
2020.1.0a18, 2019.3.0f5, 2019.3.0a7
Working Fine on:
Tested on Package: Timeline (Preview 5)1.3.0, 1.2.9
Windows and Mac
License type: Free
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike
- The player does not refresh window display properties when opening the Player on another display
- Spot Light flickers when when it's far from the origin point