Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[Timeline] Dragging & dropping Audio Source to a Bindings slot does not bind Audio Source as a track binding
How to reproduce:
1. Open "TimelineBug" project and 'Repro" scene
2. Click on "New Timeline" GameObject in Hierarchy
3. Try to drag & drop "Audio Source" GameObject to a Bindings section of "New Timeline" (In its Inspector --> Playable Director component)
Expected result: By dragging & dropping Audio Source onto Audio Track in Bindings section you can bind an Audio Source as a Track binding
Actual result: Trying to drag & drop Audio Source onto Audio Track in Bindings section does nothing
1. Binding an Audio Source as a Track binding was introduced in 2017.1.0b7
2. The bug does not reproduce when dragging & dropping Audio Source into the Timeline window binding slot
Reproducible with - 2017.2.0b1, 2017.1.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website