Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[Timeline] Dragging & dropping Audio Source to a Bindings slot does not bind Audio Source as a track binding
How to reproduce:
1. Open "TimelineBug" project and 'Repro" scene
2. Click on "New Timeline" GameObject in Hierarchy
3. Try to drag & drop "Audio Source" GameObject to a Bindings section of "New Timeline" (In its Inspector --> Playable Director component)
Expected result: By dragging & dropping Audio Source onto Audio Track in Bindings section you can bind an Audio Source as a Track binding
Actual result: Trying to drag & drop Audio Source onto Audio Track in Bindings section does nothing
1. Binding an Audio Source as a Track binding was introduced in 2017.1.0b7
2. The bug does not reproduce when dragging & dropping Audio Source into the Timeline window binding slot
Reproducible with - 2017.2.0b1, 2017.1.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected