Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[Timeline] Clip Timing Start time can be set to a negative time, when set in Inspector
1. Open attached project.
2. Open Timeline window.
3. In Project window, select "Cube_TimelineTimeline".
4. In Timeline window select "CubeAnimation".
5. In Inspector set Start time to -5.
Actual result: Clip Start is set to -5, it's no longer visible in Timeline window.
Expected result: Clip if value is <0, it's set to 0.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1
Workaround: Zoom out a lot in Timeline window, and then it's possible to find and select again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window