Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[Timeline] Clip Timing Start time can be set to a negative time, when set in Inspector
1. Open attached project.
2. Open Timeline window.
3. In Project window, select "Cube_TimelineTimeline".
4. In Timeline window select "CubeAnimation".
5. In Inspector set Start time to -5.
Actual result: Clip Start is set to -5, it's no longer visible in Timeline window.
Expected result: Clip if value is <0, it's set to 0.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1
Workaround: Zoom out a lot in Timeline window, and then it's possible to find and select again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project