Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[Timeline] Clip Timing Start time can be set to a negative time, when set in Inspector
1. Open attached project.
2. Open Timeline window.
3. In Project window, select "Cube_TimelineTimeline".
4. In Timeline window select "CubeAnimation".
5. In Inspector set Start time to -5.
Actual result: Clip Start is set to -5, it's no longer visible in Timeline window.
Expected result: Clip if value is <0, it's set to 0.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1
Workaround: Zoom out a lot in Timeline window, and then it's possible to find and select again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform