Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
[Timeline] Clip Timing Start time can be set to a negative time, when set in Inspector
1. Open attached project.
2. Open Timeline window.
3. In Project window, select "Cube_TimelineTimeline".
4. In Timeline window select "CubeAnimation".
5. In Inspector set Start time to -5.
Actual result: Clip Start is set to -5, it's no longer visible in Timeline window.
Expected result: Clip if value is <0, it's set to 0.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1
Workaround: Zoom out a lot in Timeline window, and then it's possible to find and select again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- .NET 4.6 EqualityComparer.Equals yields different results from .NET 3.5 on UnityEngine.Object
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData