Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
[Timeline] Clip Timing Start time can be set to a negative time, when set in Inspector
1. Open attached project.
2. Open Timeline window.
3. In Project window, select "Cube_TimelineTimeline".
4. In Timeline window select "CubeAnimation".
5. In Inspector set Start time to -5.
Actual result: Clip Start is set to -5, it's no longer visible in Timeline window.
Expected result: Clip if value is <0, it's set to 0.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1
Workaround: Zoom out a lot in Timeline window, and then it's possible to find and select again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Lighting] Reflection Probe causes shadow artifacts on Android while using OpenGL2 graphics API
- Realtime Reflection probe throws error after pressing `Bake Reflection Probes`
- TestRunner Window does not update test results correctly for tests with the same name
- [UI] Invalid AABB inAABB error occurs on clearing reference resolution values for canvas scaler
- [Editor] Missing reference exception occurs on deleting particle system