Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Timeline] Cannot rename Timeline asset immediately after creating it in Project window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new or open existing Unity project
2. Right-click in Project window
Timeline asset is created and you can enter a new name
Timeline asset is created and you cannot enter a new name
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.1.3p1, 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.