Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Timeline] Cannot rename Timeline asset immediately after creating it in Project window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new or open existing Unity project
2. Right-click in Project window
Timeline asset is created and you can enter a new name
Timeline asset is created and you cannot enter a new name
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.1.3p1, 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default