Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Timeline AnimationPlayableAsset displays differently in Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project 'case_1323733-__bugproj'
2. Open 'testBugScene' Scene
3. Open the Timeline window
4. Select 'Timeline-Runs-InEditor-BUGs-InRuntime' GameObject
5. Play the Scene
6. Observe the Game view
Expected Result: Game view displays the Timeline the same way it did before playing the Scene
Actual Result: Game view displays the Timeline with different Camera positions in Scene
Reproducible with: 2019.4.24f1 (1.2.18), 2020.3.4f1 (1.4.7), 2021.1.3f1 (1.5.4), 2021.2.0a12 (1.6.0)
Could not test with: 2018.4.33f1 (Playable file not compatible)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform