Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.0
Found in [Package]
Timeline Animation Track throws warning about registering localEulerAnglesRaw on animating rotation
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Create a UI -> Panel
3. Open Sequencing -> Timeline window
4. Select Canvas GameObject and press on "Create" in the Timeline window
5. Start recording and then Select Panel GameObject, rotate it
Expected result: No errors.
Actual result: localEulerAnglesRaw warning is thrown.
Reproduced in: 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.1f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.3.0a1
Not reproduced in 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field