Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.0
Found in [Package]
Timeline Animation Track throws warning about registering localEulerAnglesRaw on animating rotation
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Create a UI -> Panel
3. Open Sequencing -> Timeline window
4. Select Canvas GameObject and press on "Create" in the Timeline window
5. Start recording and then Select Panel GameObject, rotate it
Expected result: No errors.
Actual result: localEulerAnglesRaw warning is thrown.
Reproduced in: 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.1f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.3.0a1
Not reproduced in 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open