Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.0
Found in [Package]
Timeline Animation Track throws warning about registering localEulerAnglesRaw on animating rotation
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Create a UI -> Panel
3. Open Sequencing -> Timeline window
4. Select Canvas GameObject and press on "Create" in the Timeline window
5. Start recording and then Select Panel GameObject, rotate it
Expected result: No errors.
Actual result: localEulerAnglesRaw warning is thrown.
Reproduced in: 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.1f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.3.0a1
Not reproduced in 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name