Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Timeline animation root motion velocity not affected by object scale
Steps to reproduce:
1.Open attached 'TimelineScaleIssue.zip' Unity project
2.Open ‘Timeline_scale_issue' scene
3.Enter Play mode
Models with reduced scale (0.5, 0.5, 0.5) move with a smaller velocity than normal scale (1, 1, 1) models.
Model with reduced scale which was animated in Timeline moves with the same velocity as a normal scale model animated in Timeline.
Reproduced in: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Note: Could not test earlier versions because Timeline was introduced in 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface