Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Timeline animation root motion velocity not affected by object scale
Steps to reproduce:
1.Open attached 'TimelineScaleIssue.zip' Unity project
2.Open ‘Timeline_scale_issue' scene
3.Enter Play mode
Models with reduced scale (0.5, 0.5, 0.5) move with a smaller velocity than normal scale (1, 1, 1) models.
Model with reduced scale which was animated in Timeline moves with the same velocity as a normal scale model animated in Timeline.
Reproduced in: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Note: Could not test earlier versions because Timeline was introduced in 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- Call Stacks - Calls to/Calls From - Temporarily revert to None upon Play Mode starting
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates