Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Timeline animation root motion velocity not affected by object scale
Steps to reproduce:
1.Open attached 'TimelineScaleIssue.zip' Unity project
2.Open ‘Timeline_scale_issue' scene
3.Enter Play mode
Models with reduced scale (0.5, 0.5, 0.5) move with a smaller velocity than normal scale (1, 1, 1) models.
Model with reduced scale which was animated in Timeline moves with the same velocity as a normal scale model animated in Timeline.
Reproduced in: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Note: Could not test earlier versions because Timeline was introduced in 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Prefab copies are generated every frame and exceptions are thrown when its dragged into the Scene view
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"