Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Timeline animation root motion velocity not affected by object scale
Steps to reproduce:
1.Open attached 'TimelineScaleIssue.zip' Unity project
2.Open ‘Timeline_scale_issue' scene
3.Enter Play mode
Models with reduced scale (0.5, 0.5, 0.5) move with a smaller velocity than normal scale (1, 1, 1) models.
Model with reduced scale which was animated in Timeline moves with the same velocity as a normal scale model animated in Timeline.
Reproduced in: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Note: Could not test earlier versions because Timeline was introduced in 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- UI Image Maskable property not recognized by EventSystem when using RectMask2D
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications