Search Issue Tracker
Timeline Animation flickers in Play Mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project "AnimationBugProj - Copy.zip"
2. Open up Sequencing -> Timeline
3. Select "ClimingDownLedge" GameObject from Hierarchy (Character -> Translater -> Timelines -> "ClimingDownLedge")
4. Enter Play mode
5. Drag Timeline Playhead around
Expected result: Smooth animation just like when not in play mode.
Actual result: When dragging slowly the character flickers between frames.
Reproduced in: 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
Note: Only happens in Play mode
This is a duplicate of issue #1115652The object animation is clipping when adding animation in the Timeline
The resolution for this is to turn off FootIK on the timeline animation clips, which is available as an option on the clips in timeline as of 2018.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position