Search Issue Tracker
Timeline Animation flickers in Play Mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project "AnimationBugProj - Copy.zip"
2. Open up Sequencing -> Timeline
3. Select "ClimingDownLedge" GameObject from Hierarchy (Character -> Translater -> Timelines -> "ClimingDownLedge")
4. Enter Play mode
5. Drag Timeline Playhead around
Expected result: Smooth animation just like when not in play mode.
Actual result: When dragging slowly the character flickers between frames.
Reproduced in: 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
Note: Only happens in Play mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Renaming a Scene deletes its GameObjects when a Scene with that name was already deleted
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively when exiting Play Mode
- [Asset Bundles] Bundles are not cached when using certain request URLs
- [URP] Color correction effects are applied to overlay camera when only being added to the base camera
- Ribbon trail with Attach Ribbons To Transform checked and Simulation Space property set to World is attached to (0,0,0) position