Search Issue Tracker
Timeline Animation flickers in Play Mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project "AnimationBugProj - Copy.zip"
2. Open up Sequencing -> Timeline
3. Select "ClimingDownLedge" GameObject from Hierarchy (Character -> Translater -> Timelines -> "ClimingDownLedge")
4. Enter Play mode
5. Drag Timeline Playhead around
Expected result: Smooth animation just like when not in play mode.
Actual result: When dragging slowly the character flickers between frames.
Reproduced in: 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
Note: Only happens in Play mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window