Search Issue Tracker
Time zone conversions fail on iOS, Android and WebGL devices when using the Experimental (.NET 4.6 Equivalent) runtime
.ToLocalTime() fails to convert time on iOS, Android and WebGL.
.ToLocalTime() works as expected on Mac and Windows standalone builds or when Scriptable Runtime version is set to Stable (.NET 3.5 Equivalent).
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project (TimeZoneConversion.zip)
2. Build and Run scene on iOS, Android or WebGL
3. Check Console logs
Expected output: UTC: 7/24/2017 8:20:28 AM, local: 7/24/2017 11:20:28 AM
Actual output: UTC: 07/24/2017 08:23:33, local: 07/24/2017 08:23:33
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0p1.
Not reproduced with: 5.6 and earlier (no Experimental (.NET 4.6 Equivalent) feature)
Tested with: iPod 6th gen iOS 10.2.1, Samsung Galaxy S7 Android 6.0.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window