Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Time to instantiate an object or add a component grows with repeated cycles
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the latest attached project
2. Open the profiler window
3. Press play
Expected result: steady performance impact
Actual result: time needed to instantiate or add a component increases each time the script is run, even if you delete objects on the same frame
Reproduced on 5.2.3f1. 5.3.6f1, 5.3.7p2, 5.4.3p1, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a5
-Currently the project is set to create 100 objects every frame. This can also be reproduced by lowering the number(to even 1): the time needed rises slower, but is still gets to a point where performance issues are evident.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website