Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Time to instantiate an object or add a component grows with repeated cycles
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the latest attached project
2. Open the profiler window
3. Press play
Expected result: steady performance impact
Actual result: time needed to instantiate or add a component increases each time the script is run, even if you delete objects on the same frame
Reproduced on 5.2.3f1. 5.3.6f1, 5.3.7p2, 5.4.3p1, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a5
-Currently the project is set to create 100 objects every frame. This can also be reproduced by lowering the number(to even 1): the time needed rises slower, but is still gets to a point where performance issues are evident.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.