Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Time to instantiate an object or add a component grows with repeated cycles
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the latest attached project
2. Open the profiler window
3. Press play
Expected result: steady performance impact
Actual result: time needed to instantiate or add a component increases each time the script is run, even if you delete objects on the same frame
Reproduced on 5.2.3f1. 5.3.6f1, 5.3.7p2, 5.4.3p1, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a5
-Currently the project is set to create 100 objects every frame. This can also be reproduced by lowering the number(to even 1): the time needed rises slower, but is still gets to a point where performance issues are evident.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"
- [Windows, OSX, Android][Mouse] mouse.scroll glitches when moving mouse after scrolling a bit