Search Issue Tracker
Time.unscaledDeltaTime doesn't update after stepping over few frames since pause
1) Open user's attached project
2) Open "Scene" scene
3) Select "GameObject" and turn off "Autorun" in inspector (Delorean (Script))
4) Enter playmode
5) Turn back on "Autorun" in "GameObject" Inspector
6) Press "Start" GUI button and wait few seconds
7) Click twice (to quickly turn off and back on) on "Pause" button
8) Notice a warning message in Unity console; it tells how long the previous frame took
9) Click few times on "Next frame" and unpause game
While game's paused making few steps doesn't update Time.unscaledDeltaTime and on play it reports time since paused game.
While game's paused making few steps should update Time.unscaledDeltaTime to show time since last active frame.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unpacking nested Prefabs causes their references to be set back to Prefabs instead of GameObjects in Scene
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- ListView in a Modal Window does not repaint when mousing over list's items