Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[WSA] Tile's "Short name" is limited to 13 chars instead of 40
In player settings under Icon section Tile's "Short name" is limited to 13 characters although in https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/br211427.aspx says that Short Name can be up to 40 characters length.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project.
2. Change platform to Windows Store.
3. Open Player Settings.
4. Under Icon section try to write Short Name longer then 13 characters.
5. The end of the name gets cropped.
Tested on 5.1, 5.3.4p4 and 5.4.0b15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right