Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[WSA] Tile's "Short name" is limited to 13 chars instead of 40
In player settings under Icon section Tile's "Short name" is limited to 13 characters although in https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/br211427.aspx says that Short Name can be up to 40 characters length.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project.
2. Change platform to Windows Store.
3. Open Player Settings.
4. Under Icon section try to write Short Name longer then 13 characters.
5. The end of the name gets cropped.
Tested on 5.1, 5.3.4p4 and 5.4.0b15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode