Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[WSA] Tile's "Short name" is limited to 13 chars instead of 40
In player settings under Icon section Tile's "Short name" is limited to 13 characters although in https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/br211427.aspx says that Short Name can be up to 40 characters length.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project.
2. Change platform to Windows Store.
3. Open Player Settings.
4. Under Icon section try to write Short Name longer then 13 characters.
5. The end of the name gets cropped.
Tested on 5.1, 5.3.4p4 and 5.4.0b15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released