Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[WSA] Tile's "Short name" is limited to 13 chars instead of 40
In player settings under Icon section Tile's "Short name" is limited to 13 characters although in https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/br211427.aspx says that Short Name can be up to 40 characters length.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project.
2. Change platform to Windows Store.
3. Open Player Settings.
4. Under Icon section try to write Short Name longer then 13 characters.
5. The end of the name gets cropped.
Tested on 5.1, 5.3.4p4 and 5.4.0b15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The UnityDownloadAssistant no longer asks for the install path on Windows
- [Encoding/compression] Lightmap compression artifacts when Build Target = Android, Lightmap Encoding = Low
- Public Spaceship demo errors due to missing prefabs and references on 2020.1
- Integer properties do not show up in Frame Debugger
- Animated Object merges with another Object in an Animation