Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[WSA] Tile's "Short name" is limited to 13 chars instead of 40
In player settings under Icon section Tile's "Short name" is limited to 13 characters although in https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/br211427.aspx says that Short Name can be up to 40 characters length.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project.
2. Change platform to Windows Store.
3. Open Player Settings.
4. Under Icon section try to write Short Name longer then 13 characters.
5. The end of the name gets cropped.
Tested on 5.1, 5.3.4p4 and 5.4.0b15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker