Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Tile's Instanced GameObject is destroyed on entering Play mode when reload scene is disabled in Enter Play Mode Settings
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1209819.zip"
2. Open the Sample Scene
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Cube GameObject is not destroyed
Actual result: Cube GameObject is destroyed
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a20
Enter Play Mode settings are not available on Unity 2019.2 and below.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux doesn't complete when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers