Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Tile's Instanced GameObject is destroyed on entering Play mode when reload scene is disabled in Enter Play Mode Settings
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1209819.zip"
2. Open the Sample Scene
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Cube GameObject is not destroyed
Actual result: Cube GameObject is destroyed
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a20
Enter Play Mode settings are not available on Unity 2019.2 and below.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- "Color Picker not supported on this platform" error is thrown when UseOSColorPicker is set to true on Windows
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to baked lightmap textures
- GameObject is not culled and can be seen in the Frame Debugger when Camera is facing away from it
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%