Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Tile's Instanced GameObject is destroyed on entering Play mode when reload scene is disabled in Enter Play Mode Settings
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1209819.zip"
2. Open the Sample Scene
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Cube GameObject is not destroyed
Actual result: Cube GameObject is destroyed
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a20
Enter Play Mode settings are not available on Unity 2019.2 and below.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first