Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Tile's Instanced GameObject is destroyed on entering Play mode when reload scene is disabled in Enter Play Mode Settings
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1209819.zip"
2. Open the Sample Scene
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Cube GameObject is not destroyed
Actual result: Cube GameObject is destroyed
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a20
Enter Play Mode settings are not available on Unity 2019.2 and below.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform