Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Tile's Instanced GameObject is destroyed on entering Play mode when reload scene is disabled in Enter Play Mode Settings
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1209819.zip"
2. Open the Sample Scene
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Cube GameObject is not destroyed
Actual result: Cube GameObject is destroyed
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a20
Enter Play Mode settings are not available on Unity 2019.2 and below.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets