Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
[Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button
How to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project "Ghost_Tiles.zip"
2. Open "Grid_prefab" in Prefab View
3. Select green tile in Tile Palette
4. Paint a tile and quickly drag the mouse cursor to another tile after releasing the left mouse button
Expected result: Other tiles are not being painted
Actual result: Tile preview is being shown on another tile
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.18f1, 2019.2.0a1
Fixed in 2019.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy