Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
[Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button
How to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project "Ghost_Tiles.zip"
2. Open "Grid_prefab" in Prefab View
3. Select green tile in Tile Palette
4. Paint a tile and quickly drag the mouse cursor to another tile after releasing the left mouse button
Expected result: Other tiles are not being painted
Actual result: Tile preview is being shown on another tile
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.18f1, 2019.2.0a1
Fixed in 2019.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default