Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2019.2
[TIlemap] Tilemap collider has gaps on scaled tilemaps when composite collider is used
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. Observe both Tilemaps and their colliders
Expected result: The tilemap collider has one merged collider without any seams or gaps
Actual result: The tilemap collider has gaps when "Used by Composite" is checked
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.0b2, 2018.2.9f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.11f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown