Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Tilemap] Selection box doesn't appear in "Edit" mode when tiles are selected from Tile Palette using Selection Tool
When Tile palette is in Edit mode and Tiles are selected using selection tools then the selected tile area doesn't highlight, refer attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with 2D Template
2. Window > 2D > Tile Palette
3. Create a new Palette
4. Paint tiles using a sprite
5. Click on "Edit"
6. Select multiple tiles using "Selection tool (S)"
Selection box does not appear on selecting multiple tiles
Selection box appears clearly on selecting multiple tiles
Works fine on:
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderGraph Keyword being reset to default when saving
- The "Undo" action doesn't work when trying to undo after sculpting with Polybrush
- UIToolkit property field background does not change color when the property is animated
- Inspector lock lost when opening prefabs in separate folders through double-clicking
- NullReferenceException is thrown when setting the sprite of a UI Image and the associated texture has been destroyed