Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Tilemap] Selection box doesn't appear in "Edit" mode when tiles are selected from Tile Palette using Selection Tool
When Tile palette is in Edit mode and Tiles are selected using selection tools then the selected tile area doesn't highlight, refer attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with 2D Template
2. Window > 2D > Tile Palette
3. Create a new Palette
4. Paint tiles using a sprite
5. Click on "Edit"
6. Select multiple tiles using "Selection tool (S)"
Selection box does not appear on selecting multiple tiles
Selection box appears clearly on selecting multiple tiles
Works fine on:
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets