Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Tilemap] Selection box doesn't appear in "Edit" mode when tiles are selected from Tile Palette using Selection Tool
When Tile palette is in Edit mode and Tiles are selected using selection tools then the selected tile area doesn't highlight, refer attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with 2D Template
2. Window > 2D > Tile Palette
3. Create a new Palette
4. Paint tiles using a sprite
5. Click on "Edit"
6. Select multiple tiles using "Selection tool (S)"
Selection box does not appear on selecting multiple tiles
Selection box appears clearly on selecting multiple tiles
Works fine on:
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar