Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Tilemap] Scene does not get dirty when CompositeCollider2D's "Generation Type" is "Manual" and "Regenerate Collider" is pressed
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "TilemapTest.zip" and scene "TilemapScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select "Grid" -> "Tilemap"
3. Observe the collider in the Scene view
4. In Inspector window, "Composite Collider 2D" -> "Regenerate Collider"
5. Repeat step 2
6. Open scene "PrefabScene", open scene "TilemapScene"
7. Repeat steps 2, 3
Expected result: the collider information is saved
Actual result: the collider information is not saved, after step 4 the scene does not get dirty
Reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.9f1, 2019.3.0b6, 2020.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field