Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Tilemap] Painted tilemap disappears from Scene View when dragging the scene view to the right
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (tilemap-gone.zip)
2. Open 'TilemapTest' scene
3. Focus on the 'Grid' game object so it's in the middle of the scene view
4. Drag the scene view to the right slowly
5. Notice that the entire tilemap disappears in the scene view, as if it's being culled too early (see attached gif)
You can still paint on the tilemap, tiles just aren't visible in scene view (can be seen in gif as well).
Doesn’t happen on Rectangular and Hexagonal tilemaps, only 'Isometric' & 'Isometric Z as Y' are affected.
Affected by the ‘Cell Swizzle’ parameter on the ‘Grid’ component, if changed to something like ZXY - disappears when moving the scene view down, not right.
Reproduced: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."