Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
[Tilemap] Painted tilemap disappears from Scene View when dragging the scene view to the right
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (tilemap-gone.zip)
2. Open 'TilemapTest' scene
3. Focus on the 'Grid' game object so it's in the middle of the scene view
4. Drag the scene view to the right slowly
5. Notice that the entire tilemap disappears in the scene view, as if it's being culled too early (see attached gif)
You can still paint on the tilemap, tiles just aren't visible in scene view (can be seen in gif as well).
Doesn’t happen on Rectangular and Hexagonal tilemaps, only 'Isometric' & 'Isometric Z as Y' are affected.
Affected by the ‘Cell Swizzle’ parameter on the ‘Grid’ component, if changed to something like ZXY - disappears when moving the scene view down, not right.
Reproduced: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces