Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Tilemap orientation doesn't update normals
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Make sure that "demo" scene is opened and hit play
3. Select "point_light" in hierarchy and drag it along Z-axis and notice how the lighting is calculated
4. In hierarchy navigate to Map->Grid (1) ->Tilemap and change the orientation from the XZ to XY
5. Repeat 3rd step and notice that the normals are the same as previous orientation
Expected: After changing tilemap orientation normals are updated.
Actual: Normals remain same.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b1, 2017.2.0b3
Wasn't able to test with older versions since Tilemap is 2017.2 feature.
Fixed in 2017.2.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags